Hello and welcome to the Liberty City Police Department Application Page(LCPDAP). Here, you can apply for this realistic police clan and start patrolling with LCPD Officers. Though, before you can do that, you MUST submit an application via the clan email and have ALL of the Application Requirements. Please read the instructions on how to apply for the clan:
Instructions to Apply:
1) Make sure you have ALL of these requirements:
1) MUST have original GTA IV.
2) MUST be 13 years old or older.
3) Must have a working XBOX 360 headset (not a kinect).
4) Must be respectful and mature to the clan.
5) Must have read ALL of the official LCPD Terms of Service.
6) Must have a Gold Membership Card for XBOX LIVE (not 48 hour pass).
7) Must play as realistic as possible in clan-related games.
8) Must never disobey or disrespect a high ranking officer.
9) MUST NOT participate in any other clan over GTA IV, GTA IV TBoGT, and GTA IV TLaD except this clan.
10) MUST live in the United State(US) or Canada (time zone reasons).
11) Must not be a modder for GTA IV The Original.
12) Must have access to a computer 24/7 (for daily access to the website).
13) Must not be a banned member from the LCPD.
2) If you have all of the requirements, right click on the Application Questions and the Application Statements and copy them. The questions and statements can be located on the bottom of the page.
3) Open up your email and create a new document to send (usually, it's the compose button).
4) Paste the questions in the blank space.
5) Answer ALL of the required questions (be specific with your answers).
6) After answering the questions, you are ready to submit your application. For the subject, put: LCPD Application.
6) Email your application to the clan email. The clan email is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your time and reading the directions of applying for this clan. We try not to make anything too difficult for anyone. This is our way of knowing if you are really interested in joining the clan. If you have any problems, concerns, or questions with this, please contact the Commissioner JRef9 or Major MASTER EV over XBOX LIVE and/or visit the FRQ page.
* = Required Question
Question 1: What is your name?
*Question 2: How old are you?
*Question 3: What year were you born?
Question 4: What is your email address?
*Question 5: Do you live in the US or Canada? (Yes/No)
*Question 6: What time zone do you live in? (EST, CST, MST, PST, etc.)
*Question 6: What is your XBOX LIVE Gamertag?
*Question 7: If accepted, how many patrols will you be able to attend in two weeks? (One, Two, Three, Four, More than Four.)
*Question 8: Have you been in any other clan over XBOX?
*Question 9: Why do you want to join the L.C.P.D.?
*Question 10: What things can you bring to the L.C.P.D. if accepted?
*Question 11: How will the Applications Division contact you about your results? (XBOX LIVE or EMAIL)
*Question 12: Do you have all of the requirements listed above? (Yes/No)
*Question 13: Have you looks over and agree to ALL of the LCPD Terms of Serve> (Yes/No)
*Question 14: If accepted, do you agree that you will get trained one month after your acceptance? (Yes/No)
Your application will be reviewed and looked over by the Applications Division. This division overlooks all of the applications sent by new recruits. We cannot promise total privacy. If you like your privacy, then please don’t add your real name. By clicking emailing your application, you are agreeing with all of the LCPD Terms of Service. Thank you for your time and GOOD LUCK.